health + safety
SALON PROCEDURES & POLICIES:
At Theory, we are taking a very conservative approach during this uncertain time as the safety of our staff and guests is of utmost importance to us. We ask for your grace with our procedures listed below:
1. We are open for appointments only, and you must come to your appointment alone. We will not be accommodating walk-in appointments.
2. We will be wearing masks, and we will require that you do too. Please make sure your mask can go around your ears. If you don’t have a mask, we plan to have disposable masks on hand for you.
3. At this time, we will be scheduling appointments for Montana residents only.
4. If you or any family members you live with have recently had any cold or flulike symptoms, we will need you to reschedule.
5. We will not be serving beverages at this time.
Thank you for your support and understanding as we do our best to keep this virus from spreading in our community. We understand that we do not all have the same views on this pandemic – and that is okay! We are going to be overly cautious to keep our staff and clients as safe as we possibly can as we are in close proximity to our guests.
We can’t wait to see you – thank you for your continued support and patience.
If you need product, you can stop in to purchase product – or if you would like to order ahead for pickup, please email: email@example.com