health + safety
SALON PROCEDURES & POLICIES:
We are looking forward to getting our hands back in your hair! We will be opening in phases and taking a very conservative approach as the safety of our staff and guests is of utmost importance to us. We ask for your grace with our new procedures listed below:
1. We are open for appointments only, and you must come to your appointment alone.
2. At this time we cannot make appointments for children under 10 as they will have to come in to their appointment alone.
3. We will be wearing masks, and we will require that you do too. Please make sure your mask can go around your ears. If you don’t have a mask, we plan to have disposable masks on hand for you.
4. Please remain outside or in your car until we call or text you to come in for your appointment.
5. Please leave personal items in your car, and bring only what you need. (No bags, jackets, etc.)
6. We cannot serve beverages.
7. If you have traveled outside of Montana in the past 14 days, or if you or any family members you live with have recently had any cold or flulike symptoms, we will need you to reschedule.
Thank you for your support and understanding as we do our best to keep this virus from spreading in our community. We understand that we do not all have the same views on this pandemic – and that is okay! We are going to be overly cautious to keep our staff and clients as safe as we possibly can as we are in close proximity to our guests.
We can’t wait to see you – thank you for your continued support and patience.